Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wish me luck!

Wow, I just hit 150 blog posts. For some reason, that seems pretty awesome to me, and a good number to start off the new year!

I've been thinking a lot about what New Year Resolutions to set for myself. Literally, I have been wracking my brain because there are so many things I want to accomplish. Last Sunday, a friend of mine gave a talk in church about New year resolutions and it really hit me that I need to choose ones that are the most important, and I'm not talking about those 30 pounds I will desperately want to drop in nine months! So I finally narrowed it down to one thing.

Be a Better Mom.

That's my new mission statement. This one sort of embodies everything I want to improve on. Spending quality time with my kids, getting the laundry done (and folded and BACK in the drawers) before our dirty clothes eat our hallway, cooking good meals, showing more love to my husband, working on becoming more spiritual, etc.

 That is the most important thing I need to change. Especially now that I'm pregnant and my angry fuse is only a few millimeters in length and my laziness level is neverending.

I also have a tiny goal of writing more on the blog, I used to write a blog almost every day, so I want to start up again. Maybe I can use my REAL resolution as blogging inspiration.

Well folks, what are your resolutions?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

Good Luck! Our goal is the same. And we can do it!