Saturday, December 3, 2011

Near Death experience

    I had a near-death experience this weekend. Since we will be moving in just a few weeks, we are trying to “make memories” with my family, especially my little brother. We invited my brothers over for a movie and game night sleep over sort of thing, and Barry and I wanted to WOW them with an amazing dessert. So where did we look? Why, “Pinterest” of course. (I’m slightly obsessed with the website.) And the dessert is this:



A bottom layer of Chocolate chip cookie dough, a center layer of double stuffed oreos, a top layer of fudge brownie mix… then after it is baked and all hot and gooey, you top it with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge.


I don’t understand how I am still alive to write about it.


2 comments:

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

I just had that same dessert from Pinterest at a friends house! Yummy!

Kathy said...

Sounds so yummy (and dangerous)! I need an invite to pinterest, I've heard about so many great things discovered there.