Monday, January 28, 2008

Things I have learned in five months...

*Watching the baby pull the binky out of his mouth is only cute the first three times
*My baby IS cuter than the Gerber baby
*Poop is not only appropriate, but a very interesting subject for dinner conversation
*Babies make simple things amazing.
*A Baby’s smile can make life worth living.
*My hair is destined to be in a ponytail the rest of my motherly days.
*Paper does not belong on the floor.
*Everything my parents said… is right. EVERYTHING.
*
It is harder than I expected not to compare babies.
*My husband is very close to perfection.
*Any non-mom activity must fit into an hour and a half nap-time period.
*God really does listen to prayer.
*The perfect mother… doesn’t exist.
*Wal-mart does NOT sell enough cute boy clothes
*I will never get tired of watching my sleeping baby.
*They REALLY do grow up too fast.
*Watching my baby learn to put the binky back in his mouth was the happiest moment of my life.

No comments: