Monday, November 16, 2009

My poor back...

This morning I woke up, using every sore muscle in my back to stay on the three inches of mattress space I had... Jaye slept in our bed last night and some how, Grayson found a way to stuff himself in between the three of us this morning. I looked up and saw Him and Jaye sleeping peacefully, and poor Barry sleeping warily at the other side of our queen-size, practically dangling over the edge. And the discomfort made me happy. I LOVE those brief moments of quiet family togetherness.

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

FUN!!! They were all asleep. It doesn't get any better!

Christina said...

The joys of parenthood. somehow it makes the pains worth it- right.
We have known many of those hanging off the edge of the bed mornings, but there is nothing like seeing kids sleeping so innocently.