Friday, February 8, 2013

Barf.

    This past week at my house... no fun. Laycee got a stomach bug (just like the ENTIRE town of Rexburg seems to be getting at the moment). Laycee only wanted to be held for the entire day, so Mommy got to ignore the other children by pumping them full of movies, and sweat all day, cuddling a burning-fever. I'm glad I can stay home with my children and take care of them, but seriously. NOT a fun week at the Ricks house.

    Here is a summary of the two days of Laycee's extreme sickness. And I promise, each of these photos was taken at a different time. I didn't move for two days.





 Now on this last one, she actually fell asleep on the floor. What a nice break for Mommy! 
She got up once, and disappeared. I went to go look for her, and found her curled up on the bathroom rug, whimpering. So sad!


No comments: