Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Buzzzzzz....

Last night was the Young Women annual New Beginnings. The theme was "Enjoy the Journey" and I had sooooo much fun coming up with a skit and cheer with my beehives. It was also fun to walk into to the program dressed like a bee. We got a lot of laughs! I love my calling and for the opportunity to be there with the youngest young women as they start their journey through their youth. What amazing girls I have!

We have four beehives, but two aren't pictured here. The girl next to me is another AWESOME leader.
And tonight we got to celebrate FOUR girls moving up! By the end of the year, we will have a big class. YAY!

1 comment:

Michelene said...

I love how me and mckenzi are both sticking out our tongues the same. Just found your blog, super cute! Had so much fun!,