Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Getting closer!

Haloween is one of those Holidays that I ABSOLUTELY love!!! If I had more money, I would replace all the decorations in my house with Haloween junk, but alas all we have is a vampire doormat from the dollar store, and a witch's hat I made for Relief Society. But, the best part about the holiday (Nope, it's not the candy!) is carving pumpkins! This year Grayson got to pick out his own pumpkin so we took him to "The Pumpkin Patch". A local church in town sells the nicest pumpkins, but at Highway Robbery prices. A normal-sized pumpkin is about $10 bucks. So we let Grayson wander around for about an hour while we snapped pictures and then left without buying anything. Thank goodness for Walmart! We got our pumpkins for $3.50. Anyway, we will be carving our pumpkins tonight after the ward party... YEAH FOR TRUNK-or-TREATING!!! I am so excited! So here are just a few pictures of Grayson at the pumpkin Patch.
Oh, P.S. If you are wondering why there is grass in Grayson's hair... It's because he was more interested in pulling up grass and throwing it, than he was the pumpkins.





2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm sure you hear this all the time, but it's crazy how much Grayson looks like Barry! Your pumpkin patch pictures confirmed it.

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

So cute! I go all out for Halloween too! It's great fun! We had our trunk-r-treat tonight. I'll be posting pics soon. Hope you have a great time!