Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkin Time!!!

Our Family!!!

We decided Grayson might be a little too small to handle a sharp object, so we bought a couple packs of stickers from the dollar tree and let him go at it. He had a blast!

The Finished product

My Geeky Husband carved the symbol from "Zelda" haha! No one except my little brother (who is also a big geek) has recognized the symbol! But if you knew the symbol, you'd think he did a great job!

I carved Scooby Doo... Imagine that. It looks better in person but I'm happy with it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pumpkins are awesome! That is a great idea to let Grayson use stickers. I'll have to do that with Parker next year. Gage used a little carving knife this year and was just stabbing the pumpkin all over the place...it was pretty amusing.

I love your costumes by the way! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at your ward party. :)

Anonymous said...

YOu guys are sucha cute family!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

You guys are so cute!!! Hope you had a great Halloween!
Ker