Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things.


Mommy and Grayson and Daddy in their matching shirts; Easter Sunday.


Grayson doesn't smile for the camera anymore, so this is genuine. And my favorite pic in the world. HE got a little frog that does flips and this was the first time we wound it for him. haha



Still watching the frog...




If you haven't noticed, I haven't blogged in a while. Our computer crashed... again. BUT, my amazing tech brother fixed it... again. So he will be mailing our hard drive back today so we should have a computer up and running in a few days. YAY!!!!!! SO I thought I would just fill you in on the few things that have happened over the span of this time.



#1- nothing exciting.



#2- my husband turned 25... and for your information says that he is NOT old, and won't be old until he is really old. It bothers us when young people say they are old... haha.



#3- We officially have tickets to fly to Alabama in June!!! I will be meeting Barry's oldest brother and family for the first time, and although I know them relatively well and I already love them, I'm kind of nervous. haha! It's like I'll have to impress his family all over again, like I did so they would let him marry me!!! But seriously... I AM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!



#4- I am already 13 weeks and 4 days along, and today they couldn't find the baby's heartbeat. I freaked out a little bit, but they found it on the sonogram. The doctor said the baby was hiding behind my pelvic bone. So everything is great, I am healthy, baby is healthy...



#5- I found out I have only gained one pound thus far. Which should be really exciting news, but it's not. It's like being told... "You're just fat." haha. Oh well, it will give me a resolution for the new year right?

#6- Barry's almost done with all his pre-reqs and will be applying for the nursing program soon. I am so proud of him and can't wait to have him home for the evenings this summer.

So there you go... I could only come up with six things for an entire month's span. Oh well, life is good! Hope you all had great Easters... sorry I haven't been able to keep up on your blogs!

4 comments:

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

I'm totally excited about #3! Cute Easter outfits. Love Grayson's face. Priceless.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another baby! Your brave! I didn't know you were pregnant again until just now!

Sarah said...

I'm glad that your brother is around to fix your computer because I rely on your blog to make my day. Seriously...so don't let your computer break again!

Mom Ricks said...

Look at that MOUTH, look at those EYES! Grayson looks exactly like his Daddy!