Thursday, April 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRY!!!!
















Barry's birthday happened to fall on Easter this year but I tried to make it his birthday anyway. On Friday, we went bowling with some great friends of ours (don't ask our scores, they were pathetic haha) then we went to another friend's house for cake and ice cream. Next comes Easter. I was supposed to sing in Sacrament meeting, but go extremely sick the Friday before (Don't worry, I am fine now) so the night before, I taught Barry a new song and he ended up singing in my place. My Grandparents were in town, and by the end of the song they were both bawling... oh yeah, he's that good! For those of you who don't know, my husband pretty much has the most gorgeous voice ever, and you should all be jealous :). So after church, we had Barry's birthday BEFORE we celebrated Easter. So we opened his presents: two cards from my parents and grandparents, and then I got him a new frisbee golf set and I also gave him a bag that he lost about four years ago. It was his favorite bag and my dad found it a month ago in their garage so I wrapped it up and he was soooooooo excited! So then we had MORE cake and icecream and that was Barry's Great birthday. I love my 25 year old stud!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Gosh Barry! You're old! How does it feel to be a quarter century old?

Hang on for the ride it only gets faster from now on!

Kathy said...

No, I think MY husband has the most gorgeous voice ever! I get chills whenever I hear him sing. Anyway, I'm happy to hear you are doing well. It's great that will finally get to meet John and the fam.

Mom Ricks said...

While I was in Ohio with Ryan, we talked about the perfect age (physically) and we both agreed that 25 was about perfect, Soooo, Barry is now perfect!