Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life....

When I was a senior in High School I was in a show called "Harvey" and our cast became close as family. We spent almost every night hanging out, including this tiny short little redheaded freshman boy. He was so full of life, and fun, and obnoxious because he wanted to be like all of us "cool" seniors.

I ran into him a year after I graduated and he was completely different... just running around the wrong crowd.

And I just found out yesterday that he died... something involving alcohol.

About the time I found out about my little freshman, I found out one of dearest friends is getting baptized.

She couldn't be happier and her outlook on life is so positive.

It just amazes me to see where our choices can take us.

1 comment:

Cherry said...

Hey Krystle, I ran into him last season at a football game. I was surprised like you were at how different he was. So sad he died :(