Sunday, June 12, 2011

I should never be a science teacher!

    Grayson sort of grasps the concept of pregnancy… I’ve tried to explain it. He still gets a little confused so I thought if I could show him the baby moving, I’d have the perfect opportunity to explain things better. The baby was moving a lot, so I laid down on the floor and told Grayson to watch my tummy.



    He saw the baby move and all of the sudden his face melted from curiosity to complete horror. He looked at me and gasped, “It’s trying to crack you open!”


    What kind of horrible images am I planting in my poor son’s head?!? I think I will just retire from trying to educate my son about the baby… I don’t want him stuck with nightmares for the rest of his life!

3 comments:

Emily said...

With Mr. Man I gave Little Miss a magazine with the month to month going ons...I got it at my drs. She loved it and I was able to show her what he looked like and stuff. She understood way better than I thought she would, like she knows he was getting his food through my umbilical cord. My favorite was the 3rd month picture looks like an alien and she said to me "Mom...is baby brother...an...alien?" It was hilarious. I think that Grayson might like that magazine. If I have it still do you want me to send it to you?

S Semon said...

That is stinking hilarious! I love it!

The Peterson's said...

Fun! Did you explain how the baby got in there? I would wait for a bit. You make me laugh! Love ya!