Thursday, September 6, 2012

"Hole"y Moley!

     I read this murder mystery recently, and the main character said, “People underestimate the satisfaction of good homemaking skills.” I love that quote! In a world that downplays housewives, I try so hard to enjoy and appreciate all the house work, but this was the THIRD time, while doing the dishes, that I held up a strainer and used the sprayer to wash it out. Naturally, water shot through all the tiny holes, all over my kitchen. THIRD TIME!!!!


     Maybe someday I’ll know the satisfaction of good homemaking skills.

1 comment:

janae said...

Hahahahahahahaha! That reminds me--on April Fool's day my brothers will rubber band the sprayer on, then turn off the water and face the sprayer out, so the next person to turn on the water gets soaked. Anyway, this was a great post.