Monday, June 16, 2008

At the Park.

Nearly every Saturday, Barry, Grayson and I, go eat lunch at the park. I think we do it so we don't go crazy living here. The river is the ONLY beautiful spot in this town, and it almost makes it completely worth living here. I'm also one of those ridiculous mothers that likes to dress Daddy and son alike... give me a break, it's my first child! Thank goodness, my husband humors me! These are some of the adorable pictures of my matching boys!





Grayson is absolutely fascinated with birds... especially ducks. I try to take him to the river a lot and feed them.
I just love how my arm is sticking out so you can tell, I'm taking the picture. We have a lot of those. I need a tripod!
If you look off to the left, you can see a little ground squirrel. Grayson watched it for like half an hour. It was so funny, he was amazed.
And that's our trip to the park. Stay tuned for more pictures of more park days.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such a cute family! It looks like you had lots of fun. :)

Emily said...

Oh how cute! I wish we could go to the park but it is so stinking hot right now (95 and above!) and they have bugs in the grass here. I think it will be a lot better once Maya is older and then we can go out more!

Gardners said...

Hey the Ricks! I love the pictures, keep that up. We love seeing you guys on the blog. Clue the musical sound like alot of fun to do. Michelle is jealous and wonders where you guys find the time.