Thursday, August 7, 2008

Utah and stuff

Well, tomorrow we start our trek to Utah!!! I am so excited!!! Barry and I were paid for our "volunteer" work with the High School's musical last year (and NO, it wasn't "High School Musical"!!!) The amount they gave us was just enough for a there and back trip to Utah! Our journey will be twelve days long and I couldn't be more excited! The last time we went anywhere I was just five months pregnant, so a trip is well overdue! Grayson's Grandma Ricks has never met him, so she will be meeting him for the first time as he turns one! I can't believe an entire year has gone by!!! WOW! I feel like we just brought our son home, but here he is walking around and baby-talking to us all day long!

Anyway, the purpose of this blog is to apologize if I get behind on reading blogs. I don't know how much access (if any) I will have to a computer, so you may not hear from me in a long while. And on that note, I am sorely disappointed with all of you! Hardly anyone has written a blog in several weeks! What am I supposed to do while Grayson is sleeping if I don't have blogs to read?!?! CLEAN???! Yeah right!

SO I hope you all have a great two weeks! I will be blogging all about our trip and Grayson's birthday soon so come back and check on that! BYE!!!

7 comments:

Williamson's said...

Now I have posted three things just this week so you could always read mine!! thewilliamsonclan.blogspot.com

Elise said...

We're gonna be in Utah for another day... will we overlap? Does this mean I never get to see you again?!

And... I've been posting!

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

I just updated mine. ;)
Have fun in UT. Be safe.

Emily said...

You are coming to Utah the day I leave? How unfair! Have fun getting out of the heat!

Anonymous said...

Thats exciting that you are coming to utah! I absolutely love it here so I am sure you will have fun! WHat part of utah are going to?

Christina said...

WEll, you are already gone. So sorry I am the one slacking on my blog buy hey - i've been busy. I too just got back from a trip to utah, my husband had a birthday, my daughter is getting ready to start school next week, do you want me to keep going? he he he. I love you Krystle. I hope you have fun in Utah - it doesn't look like we will make it since school is starting and we are taking a quick trip to Yellowstone this weekend. :(

Williamson's said...

When are you coming home?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?