Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's GOOD to be alive!

Alright, so while I have time in between performances, I thought I would just give a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has come to see my show! I have felt so loved these last three days just seeing how many members have come to Lucky Stiff! I appreciate it so much!!! And for everyone else, The show has been going AWESOME!!! We have nearly sold out the last two nights, and the audiences have been laughing non-stop the entire show. Everyone has come to ask if I'll be directing again at the theatre... I hope so! This whole experience has been so Amazing! Ahhhh the blessings of living in a small town. I just don't know if I would get so many opportunities anywhere else! I'd also like to thank Priscilla for lending me her husband. Throwing this show together so fast was very time consuming, but it wouldn't have been nearly as good without your husband's talents... and lovely figure in a dress! hahahaha! THANK YOU!!! And don't forget, we still have one more weekend if you've missed the show! November 20,21, and 22nd! I LOVE YOU GUYS - Maria, Maren, Priscilla, anyone else I missed who reads my blog, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

p.s. Elise and Christina, I know you'd come if you could so I thank you too!!

1 comment:

Mom Ricks said...

It sounds like you used all of your talent to put together a very funny show. I like thre show "Lucky Stiff" and I wish I could be there to see it.
Congratulations! and Keep up the Good Work. What a great asset you have been to Carlsbad. Who would have thought.