Friday, November 7, 2008

My Bucket List.

My friend Emily just posted a bucket list blog. It made me think what might be on my bucket list so I thought I would copy her- Thanks Em! For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, a bucket list is a list of things you need to do before you kick the bucket (die).

1- Finish writing a musical
2-have it produced professionally (anywhere)
3- Ride a rollercoaster (This one just might not happen though)
4- Go camping at least once (I've never been)
5- Make it back to Broadway
6- Perform in a professional musical
7- Travel somewhere out of the country
8- serve a mission with Barry (I'm copying this one!)
9- Meet John and Rachel Ricks and Ryan and Michelle Ricks. (and all of their children)
10- own a big screen T.V. (haha)
11- Finish my bachelor's degree
12- Get my entire house clean and keep it that way (this one just might not happen either)

That's all that just popped into my head. But I'm gonna make this a tag, and tag EVERYONE! It's fun to plan out your life a little! What's your Bucket list?

No comments: