Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pictures!

I really appreciate all the encouragement I received about my hair bow "business"!!! It has been so fun, and yesterday my brother and I drove to Roswell, and ribbon just happened to be 50% OFF at Hobby Lobby!!! It was like Christmas all over again! So I will be spending the next few days trying to make as many bows as possible! The store that is selling mine is looking for Spring bows that match their outfits and Punky Rock Star looking ones. Here are a few of the Spring Line bows I made yesterday... I thought I would start with the cutesy stuff, which I like, before taking on the challenge of Rock Star stuff which I'm not the biggest fan. But I do plan on selling my bows on Etsy too- hopefully that will be a good experience. So here are a few of the ones I made... I hope you like them!
They look cuter on a baby, but this will have to do for now. Thanks again everyone for the encouragement! I love you all!

6 comments:

Emily said...

NICE!! How much you selling the for? I really wish Little Miss would wear them. Maybe next baby? Anyway they are so cute!! Good luck!!

Maren said...

Do you attach any to barrettes? I want some if you do.

The Peterson's said...

If I ever have a girl I know who to call for hair cuteness tip!

Mom Ricks said...

They are adorable. Good work! I'm glad that you are using your creativity and it earns money too, way to go girl.

Williamson's said...

Elizabeth is ready to model for you. Just give me a call. Love the bows they are WAY cute!!

Sarah said...

I love 'em and want 'em. Seriously. Do you attach them to alligator clips?