Friday, January 1, 2010

Starting young...

To hail in the New Year, my husband and I took the family to Chili's restaurant. If you know the place, the tables are sort of crammed in there, for a cozy atmosphere... or something. Well, we were sitting there innocently, when a waitress began seating people at the table behind ours. One of the women was standing behind her seat, waiting for her friend to sit, and Grayson just turns around and rests his sweet little hand on her bum... and held it there. And that nice woman just pretended like nothing was going on, while a two year old stranger harrassed her. I think I was too surprised to say anything so he keep his hand there for at least half a minute... although it felt like an hour! Barry and I finally snapped into reality and quickly told Grayson to "Get your hand off of her!"

Shouldn't it be another 14 years before I'm supposed to be shouting that at my son?

1 comment:

Emily said...

You make me laugh...or Grayson does...