Wednesday, March 17, 2010

... Continued

So, my parents are out of town. But my brother's girl friend is in town. So Barry and I appointed ourselves chaperones and moved into my parents house for the week. We forgot to bring over an extra change of clothes and our toiletries so I was feeling pretty disgusting by mid-afternoon. I got in the car and drove to the first stop sign and I noticed a woman yelling at me from across the street.

"Your tire's flat!" She screamed. So the tire we had gotten repaired the day prior... Unrepaired itself. I was so frustrated that I returned to my parents driveway, unbuckled Grayson and let him go wild in the car, while I sat in the driver's seat and sulked for 35 minutes until Barry got home from class.

Not my finest hour.

So, we filled up the tire and rushed (within the speed limit) to the tire store. And parked next to a car that had been hit, smashed and totaled. And then I shut my mouth.

My week really hasn't been that bad.

2 comments:

The Druces' said...

hey there! I just read through your blog (we havent had a computer that works so its been a while.) And I loved hearing about u and ur cute family! I just wanted to let you know!:)

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU! Hope all of the shenanigans have died down... Oh, and I have written like 4 blog entries...Since you hounded me so much...and NO LOVE! Come on! :) Go read it! Go! Now :) xoxoxoxoxoxo (times infinity!)