Saturday, April 30, 2011

The most bizzare blog I've ever written

     I will try to write this as tastefully as possible, but it is just so funny I had to share! If it offends, I apologize. But, Jaye has a brother and Daddy and her concept of going to the bathroom has come from them. Now, Jaye has an “outtie” bellybutton. I guess to her, it resembles… well, “guy parts”.  Whenever anyone mentions the word “potty”, Jaye runs to the bathroom, lifts up her shirt and holds her bellybutton over the toilet. She will stand there for a minute or two, and just “go potty”.  

It. Is. Hilarious.

                         Now, here is a new one. She is actually wiping! haha

                 I hope potty-training isn't confusing for her!

6 comments:

KymandKalab said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That really is hilarious!

Davis said...

Ha ha, this is too funny!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

That is so so funny!!!

Beck said...

Bwahahaha, so funny! Be sure and tell that story to her first boyfriend. :)

Emily said...

Oh.My.Gosh! That is so cute!!

Christina said...

lol. but so true - dallin is the opposite.