Saturday, September 20, 2008

BRISINGR!

The Girls and I had the funnest time on the eve of "Breaking Dawn", the fourth book in the "Twilight" series, but it was just a Ladies night. So, my friend, Priscilla and I wanted to make sure our husbands got to partake in the Par-tay as well. Friday night was the release of "Brisingr", the third book in the Inheritance series. We met up at Priscilla's house and ate some "Saphira" Cake, then played games until our husbands left to buy their books. It was a blast! Here are a few pictures!



P.S. Please don't judge my dragon cake, the frosting melted because our apartment is so hot, so it looks rather gross and disgusting! We still ate it though, and it was good!

2 comments:

Williamson's said...

I have to disagree with you Krystle. I didn't think the cake looked that bad better that I would have done and it was quite delicious. Thanks for the fun night!! I'm still trying to recover from it.

Maren said...

I am blown away by your cake. It is amazing. I can't even begin to imagine how you did that.

Not quite as good as my "print stuff off the computer" cake though. (Are you sensing my sarcasm, because your cake kicks my cake's butt anytime, anywhere, any weather conditions.)

Awesome job Krystle! You'll have to share your cake making secrets.