Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sharing the Love...

This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to receive the gift you need to leave a comment on my blog and you have to post this on your blog. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones!

(Alright Rachel... let's see how this works!)

4 comments:

Emily said...

I am all for gifts but what do I have to do?

The Druces' said...

Hey...im leaving you a long lost message that I miss you guts and I think you should move back so I can see your little one! :) how about that for a message??

Elise said...

Um... Really? Can I just give a gift back to you instead? lol. Maybe this doesn't count.

Christina said...

Man, I wasn't fast enough. What a fun idea.