Saturday, February 28, 2009

Seven minutes in heaven... or two hours.

Tonight was fabulous! After hurling my guts out and breaking the blood vessels in my face from doing so, Barry and I ended having ice cream and popcorn for dinner! I didn't really feel like eating real food, and of course Barry wasn't complaining, so we busted out our individual cartons of Ben and Jerry's "Everything but the..." If you haven't tried it... You just haven't lived. Vanilla and chocolate icecream with heath bar chunks, peanut butter cups, white chocolate chunks, and chocolate covered almonds... heaven in a pint. ANYWAY, so we ate "dinner" while snuggling up on the couch watching a cheesy romance movie. It felt like we were dating again... minus being pregnant! So fun. I married the perfect man... for me, at least.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I am kinda confused and sitting here scratching my head but am i missing something? Probably am..huh....

Christina said...

Sounds like a fun "date" minus the puking part.
Sorry we missed you today - we had some really tired girls - they slept for 3 hours when we got home and that never happens. It felt great - if only Dallin had slept that long and phone hadn't rung. I'm still only getting 40-50 minutes at a time - blahhh

Becktacular Duo! said...

Wait... so the details about being pregnant???? You just slip that in there? Details???? So exciting!

Dave & Ashley said...

Im so happy for you guys! You must be so excited to have another cute kid! Dave and I are planning on starting our family when i can get some insurance! I hope it is soon. well i hope your feeling better. Oh and i just love those moments when you feel like your dating again, Dave and i have fun with it!