Sunday, July 24, 2011

WARNING: A very whiney complaining Krystle

     I. Am. In. Pain.

      I’ve had a sore pelvic area for pretty much most of this pregnancy, but these last few days have become unbearable. On a scale from one to ten, ten being- take me to the emergency room, I’m about a 7. It hurts to walk, it hurts to stand, it hurts to roll over while sleeping… Last night I even found myself wimpering in pain each time I had to roll over or get out of bed to go to the bathroom. Yesterday, at Walmart, I had to do some shopping, and slowly and miserably I waddled through the store. After purchasing my groceries, I went to the service desk up front to pick up something I had ordered online. The woman looked at my receipt and told me I had to pick it up at the photo lab at the back of the store. I started crying. The thought of walking that far was overwhelming. My mom wants me to go to the doctor, but since it’s Sunday, I looked up my issue online.



And guess what? Supposedly, this is “normal” and I just have to deal with it. I couldn’t even find any suggestions on how to ease the pain. There better be a darned cute baby coming from all this, because I seriously feel like I can’t do this for 19 more days.


There. That is the end of my complaining.

5 comments:

Mele said...

Krystal, you NEED to call me! If you have the same problem I had, the OB told me it was "normal", there was nothing they could do and that I'd have to deal with it. I lived in serious pain during my second pregnancy, hoping it would be relieved after delivery (but it wasn't). I continued living in pain until the middle of my third pregnancy when I found a Chiropractor that said she could help and she seriously SAVED me. I was carrying a 9 pound baby and I was more comfortable at the end of my pregnancy than I was the first few months, even. So, sorry to ramble, but I want you to know that there is hope! I'll FB you my # incase you want to call me!

KymandKalab said...

:( I'm so sorry Krystle. I hope you feel better. And not just when the baby comes, but I hope you find some reprieve before then. Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures!

The Baker Bunch said...

I'll give you and loud AMEN on that! It is absolutely miserable. I know it didn't hurt like this with the first two. My doctor just told me to take 2 tylonel pm at night and 2 regular tylonel in the morning. I usually don't like to take anything while I'm pregnant, but I can't stand the pain anymore! It doesn't go away, but the drugs lessen it. Love you, and know that I literally feel your pain!

Emily said...

Oh Krystle! I feel you too! I had the worst round ligament pain from 3 months on. IT HURT so bad. I'm zsorry you hurt... not cool.

The Peterson's said...

Oh the joys of being prego! I am sorry but do know there is a beautiful wonderful totally worth it Baby in there!