Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chubby Bunny


Yesterday, Barry and I journeyed to Roswell to get four wisdom teeth removed. I don't remember much after that... I was a "little" loopy. Apparently though, I asked to take my teeth home in a cup (Gross!) and I asked for a chocolate marshmellow shake (Yum!). Fortunately, my mom watched Grayson for us all of yesterday and today. I woke up this morning feeling a little, I don't know... Bulge-y? When I stood in front of the mirror I was stunned... and I thought I was swollen yesterday. I look like I'm about to go into anaphylactic shock from a bee sting! I started to put on makeup... but seriously, there's no hiding my sudden ten pounds of face!!! So anyway, Barry comes home for lunch this afternoon, kisses me on my every actresses' dream-sized non-collagen gigantic lips, and tells me that I'm still beautiful. Now that my friends... is love.

5 comments:

Mom Ricks said...

I can relate! I had a back molar prepared for a new crown. Since that time, my pain has increased so that now, not even ibuprofen can handle it. I called the Dentist office and they called a prescription in to the pharmacy for me, but it's not eliminating the pain either. So yesterday they got me in early to put my crown on. Luckily it was ready. I have the crown fitted temporarily, until my pain is all gone. Yesterday I layed around all day and moaned a lot, today it IS actually feeling better. I probably get the crown cemented permanently on Friday. SIGH.....it feels so good to NOT have pain. Good luck Krystle!!!

Christina said...

you are so cute krystle. I was actually surprised at how well you were talking yesterday. You don't sound like your mouth is all swollen. I will admit if it was me I wouldn't let my husband kiss me so you are amazing.

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

I still have my wisdom teeth and you are not helping me want to run to the dentist to have them pulled. I have to take meds just to get in the dentist chair, lol. Hamg in there!

Elise said...

KRYSTLE. That is not bad at all. You are crazy. You look great.

Unknown said...

haha! Cheek Sistaz for LIFE! That's all I got to say :)