Monday, March 31, 2008

A Tidbit.

I haven’t written for a while so I thought I would post a little nutshell of my life as of now.

1) Our trip to Denton was GREAT!!! We basically spent the five days going to malls and eating at nice restaurants (neither of which exist in Carlsbad). There’s nothing better than food, family, and shopping!

2) I am so sick of my “baby weight”, I’ve started doing the three mile walk around the river and I am feeling great! Barry and I have also renewed our “Sweets ONLY on Fridays” goal, and I am working on a better diet. I want to (at least) lose ten pounds before we start working on the community musical. Wish me luck!

3) Barry and I just recently discovered that we will probably have to stay in Carlsbad a year longer than expected. We blame the school for this mishap and we are a little frustrated, but life goes on (And we are still LOVIN life!)

4) If you looked up “pathetic” in the dictionary, mine and Barry’s name would probably be found. We have a serious addiction to “Smallville”, a T.V. show I promised myself I would never watch because it looked so stupid! Some friends of ours own the entire series and TRICKED me into watching it and now we can’t STOP! We can watch an entire season in like two weeks! SHEESH! We are now halfway through the fourth season and going strong! Talk about needing to get out more!

4) Grayson has learned the last three things he needed to know in order to destroy our apartment. He can now open cabinets, unravel the toilet paper, and today he turned on our television… I’ll never be able to sit down again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I admire your limiting sweets! I have a hard time with that. I always say "after this holiday I'll stop eating so much chocolate" and then another holiday just comes around, so I always eat too much!
Good luck with Grayson! Parker's starting to move around now and poor Gage keeps having to hide his toys from him. It's kind of funny.