Monday, March 3, 2008

I bid you adieu.

Goodbye cruel... teeth. I received a phone call from a highly booked dental surgeon today. They called to say that someone had cancelled their appointment and was wondering if I could make the hour and a half drive to Roswell tomorrow for a 9:15 am appointment! Sheesh-Early morning! I am getting my wisdom teeth out that have been KILLING me for months and I am soooo SCARED!!!!Plus this will be the longest I have ever been away from my son... Pray for me! If I don't come out of this alive... know that I love you :)

2 comments:

Elise said...

YAY!! Are they going to give you a general anesthetic? Do you need babysitting? Meals that have been processed through a blender? Ice cream? (Seriously, the sweets ban should be lifted for wisdom teeth, come on.)

Christina said...

OKay, I'm ready - come lay on my couch and I will feed you pudding and applesauce and hey - I can make ice cream. Whitney and Danica would love to have grayson (??sp) around to play with. They keep saying they want a baby brother. and hey - I'm and without a car all this week what better timing.