Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Exorcism of Grayson Ricks

Have you ever seen 'The Exoricist"? Well, I haven't either, but I have seen the scene where the little girl spews that green goo everywhere. Grayson's not one to throw up, or even spit up... ever.





I stand corrected.





Last night, I was trying to put him to sleep and he was mad. He doesn't like going to sleep so he fought it tooth and nail. Finally I let him sit up, he looked at me, and exploded. This stream of goo shot out of his mouth. Luckily, I was there to catch it all.




4 comments:

The Bundy's said...

Oh the joys of being a mommy :) I love reading your blog. Keep it up!!

Unknown said...

That is an amazing picture! lol.

Christina said...

wow - and you actually stayed in it long enough to take a picture.
What more can I say.

Emily said...

Well you know what they say...spit happens! Sorry that was lame!