Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reading...

You know what I hate... reading. Well actually I love reading, but I get too... involved. I am one of those people who reads cover to cover, but with Grayson I can only read during naptimes, and late into the night. Last night I finished another book, "The Host". It's another Stephenie Meyers book, she wrote the "Twilight" series. Anyway, even when a book takes me just a day or so to read, I feel like I get too attached. Like, when I finish a really good book, I sort of get depressed, like I'm losing a friend. It was awful to read the Harry Potter series, because then I had seven book to get overly-attached, instead of just one. I wanted to cry when I finished reading those, actually, I'm pretty sure I did. But last night, after I closed the back cover of my book, I felt so sad. It was about that time that I realized... I REALLY need to get out more.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is the story of my life. Final.

Elise said...

Okay, Krystle. What the heck did you think of that book? Because after reading the description, I think it sounds crazy-insane and not good. Tell me my first impression is wrong.

Unknown said...

I get way too engrossed in books also. I know just how you feel! If it's a good book I have a hard time putting it down, and then I neglect everything else around me...probably not a good thing to do. :)