Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Streak of Joy.

Our apartment gets very hot and humid in the warm weather, so most of the time I let Grayson run around in just a diaper... well, I suppose it would be crawl around. The other day, I was doing the dishes when all of the sudden I heard laughter. I looked down and Grayson had some how managed to wriggle out of his diaper, and was just standing there laughing... not giggling, laughing. It was like he couldn't contain the happiness of just being naked. I was thinking, maybe the next time I'm in a bad mood, I'll just strip down to my birthday suit, and see what happens.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny! What a cute kid. Gage was never very fond of being naked. Now he likes to run around sometimes after his shower, but he's getting to the age where I'm not sure that it is appropriate anymore. lol.

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

I'm sure Barry would be in a better mood if you tried that, LOL!
Jordan loves to run around in the buff. I call her my little nudist.