Saturday, June 15, 2013

Girl's night


Barry and Grayson got to go to the annual Father and Son's camp out, and Jaye was so disappointed she wasn't allowed to go so I promised it was going to be a Girl's Night to remember. Friday morning I was helping run the Young Women's annual fundraiser yard sale, so Barry took the kids to the grocery store to pick out a treat for the night. 

After the boys left, Jaye's friend came over for some girly fun. We kicked off the night by decorating tiaras. (I just happened to find two left from Jaye's second birthday party in my craft box!) Laycee got to decorate a paper one I printed from the internet, but all the girls had fun doing stickers. Afterward, we made "princess necklaces" and then painted nails. After they were all done, they raided Jaye's costume box and pranced around like princesses. 

After Jaye's friend left, we put Laycee to bed, got in P.J.s, pulled out our candy, and crawled into Mommy's bed for a late night movie: Snow White. Jaye has never seen it so her reactions were adorable!

 "Don't eat the apple! It's poison!" 

Such a fun night, my boys need to go camping more often!

No comments: